Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Roar of Ayako

Ayako : Recently Jiro is not as nice as he used to be, I am wondering why ? I tried to invite him to play wiht me,but he seems more interested in other woaman..hmmm ,I just found out that he had many girlfriend outside...help.please tell me waht to do !



Ayako " hmm,is this the girl that attracted Jiro ?"

Ayako" Hey ! What are you up to ?

Ayako : What's wrong with you ? Aren't I good enough for you ? "


Posted by Picasa


Ayako : Common ! How many time do I have to tell you ? "

 

6 comments:

Money said...

oh Ayako, i didn't know tat i'm the 3rd party in ur relationship. i promise i will not go near Jiro ok?

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, must blame Money for being on heat!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Haha poor money... Ayako... dont worried you got more fur than money :p

Juno said...

Jiro and Ayako!! I meant to come here earlier but... thank you for signing up my guestbook! AND I am sorry... we're so sorry... I told my mom that you two look like me, Spaniel but she wanted to believe that you were Pekinese coz she had three before. Silly mom!!

Momo xoxo

pee ess: I am going link your blog to mine. Hope you don't mind. :)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

yup, u're right....jiro is having too many girlfriends around...

Hero & Casper said...

Ayako, wait for us... Hero is falling for you !!!