Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Malacca Trip 2007


We went to Malacaa on the 22nd September with MOKO,RIN RIN,BROWNIE & CHOCO after we checked out from Afamosa Resort, I actully wanted to take some pictures of Jiro & Ayako infont of the RED building,but unfortunately ,I lost my way due to the road has changed and I have not visited Malacca for a long long time.
It was a lst minutes decision,so we just hit on the road and go...just wondering why Malacca seems so hot ? Jiro refuse to walk and need me to carry him,as the temperature rise,I afraid Jiro & Ayako may get heat stroke, so we just stayed at the bottom of the real Afamosa while the rest went up to the St Paul hill.
Everybody was suprised to us with the dogs and many tourist ask us if they can touch our dogs and take photos. Jiro & Ayako became the center of attractions... : )
We left the place at about 3 .30 and we arrive home about 6 p.m...it was really an enjoyable trip for all of us...human and doggy !

No comments: