Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pet Studio is papa's dream

My papa is realy addicted to photo shooting, he even try to make a home studio,he said his dream is to own a Pet Studio so he can take photos for the doggy and their owner,he is learning and pratice so he can become a pro in the near future,then he can retired and no need to work for that long winded grandfather like BOSS !
Here are some pics that he took for us, makeing us do tired and alwys make us do things whcih wr don't likes to do.



 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 >

 

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hehe, that's a good idea! Your daddy's a good photographer. I think he should start one. My mommy would also like to start a Pet Studio one day if she has the money. She loves taking pictures of doggies too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Juno said...

Hello and nice to meet you, Prince Jiro and Princess Ayako! My name is Momo... Your pictures on Pacco's blog caught my mom's attention. So I wanted to come & say HELLO. My mom used to have three bootiful white pekinese like yourself. I am named after one of them. BTW they were not active as you two!!

Please come by my blog when you get a chance. It would be nice to be your friend.

Momo xoxo

Kien said...

Hallo!.. Prince n Princess.. glad to see u guys got a blog too.. wow, i can see your papa really addicted into photographing.. but u guys are lucky too .. u can always get a good pictures.. but not for us.. mom only use her handphone camera!..

Cheers
Rossi

Jiro@Rocky Loot said...

Hi mom & Rossi,
Thank you for drop by,hope we can share more story in future,
I am not pure Pekingese,my real papa is Pek,my mummy is Tibetan spaniel,while Ayako is suppose to be pure Pek,but she don't looks Pek.

Money said...

jiro & ayako, let me know when ur pappy have a pet studio, we wan to be ur 1st customer..hehe

Urban Smoothie Read said...

got provide good lightning for xtreme black doggie like me?