Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jiro in Hospital Day 3

Today is the 3rd day taht Jiro stay in the ward. We arrived the clinic a bit early as the Doctors are still preparing and feeding some other animals in the ward.

Since we are already there, Dr.Marvin bring out Jiro to let us see him and Jiro was excited and wagging his tail to us and try to run too papa.

Dr.Marvin tried to feed him some medicine but Jiro is very smart to keep the medicine in between his jaws,so Dr. Marvin have to force many times in order to get Jiro to swallow the medicine.

Jiro was very happy to see us at first,then later he knew that he is still need to stay back in the ward for another 2 days,his felt so sad and angry with papa & mummy and blame papa why cannot bring him home.
Jiro show his unhappy face to papa & mummy and did not bother me and don't even wants to say goodbye to me..

Jiro..I am waitng for you to come home soon..



hmmmm..when can I go home ?

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Poor Jiro...Just look at his sad face. I really hope he recovers soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Money said...

hi Jiro, hope u will get well soon soon soon! I miss u too!

Hero & Casper said...

Hero: Jiro... Hurry up to get well, I promise to let you have all the gals during jt la.... We miss you!

Juno said...

Jiro......... I'll keep crossing my paws for you. Sorry that I wasn't aware of your condition.

Momo xoxo