Friday, November 9, 2007

I am back !

Hi to all,

Nothing much to update after I discharge from the hospital. Papa intend to bring me to Jungle trekking during the Deepavali Holiday,but was worried that I might not be able to complete the trek,so all of us took good rest at home.

I really miss all my trekking friends,even though my relationship with them are not that well because some of them always try to take my girlfriend.

I miss the smell of the jungle,the running water and the freedom to run about.
Most disappointed is when we was told that there are signage put up that said "Dogs are not allowed" in the jungle. That is really ridiculous and papa and doggies was very angry..included the monkey as well.

After papa read the sign board, he think he should get a PIG as pet and bring to the jungle for morning walk,caused it does not say "PIGs are not allowed" Or he well dress me up as a PIG before bringing me to the jungle..so all doggies, let's eat a lot to gain weight then only can disguise as PIG lol...

After papa read the signage carefully,it actually translated as "Rared Dogs are not allowed" What the H::::..they have brain or not ah ? That means stray dogs are allowed ? PIGs ,Cat,snake,monkeys,tigers are allowed ?







Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa








Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa






Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa






Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Juno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juno said...

Hello there! (sorry I published my comment by accident while i was still writing.)
Jiro!! I assume you're doing great after being releasing from the clinic. That's wonderful. No update is a good news!
You posted many great photos and i enjoyed them alot! :)
Ayako! I posted a pic of my mom's Pekingese family who looked like you guys.

Momo xoxo

Urban Smoothie Read said...

yeah, we are so dissapointed to see that sign board...

btw nice picture....