Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update on Pang Pang's situation


30th Dec 2008

Today is 30th day since Pang Pang is in coma.

According to his daddy,the fluid in his brain has reduce after on medication for 2 weeks or so,sometimes he can wave his tail,but he is still not getting up.
Since Pang Pang did not give me any Christmas present.soon,I wish he will be kind enough to give me a new year present. It will be the best present if Pang Pang can get out of coma.

Pang Pang, can you hear us ? We are waiting for you to play with us all !

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Give little Pang Pang some time. He's lucky that the fluid in his brain is going down & he is sorta responding with his ear twitching & tail wagging. If he can wake up on New Year's day, that will be wonderful but if he doesn't, he just need a little more time.

Hey, do check your email. I emailed your papa about the charity event. Will need a reply soon.

Have a wonderful Happy New Year!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kelli said...

I hope that Pang Pang will wake up soon! I will keep my paws crossed for him!
-Tibby
PS: I added you to my friends list! I hope that's ok!

Wei Qian said...

Hello,

I hope that Pang Pang will get well soon

Best regards