Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My favarite food from Japan



Well,was trying to get back to the normal condition after our stay in the Pet Hotel while papa and mummy was away. The memories was still haunting me as I felt so stressful staying in the Pet Hotel. It was like staying in the prison and I tried to prison break but unsuccessful. Nevertheless we had good treatment during the week but I will not wants to go there again.

Papa and mummy felt so guilty leaving us at the Pet Hotel, so they bought us some of our favorites food from Japan...:), happy ending after all !

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Japan treats are really expensive that's why my hoomans never buy treats that were imported from Japan. But those look really yummy to me!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

Hi there, I love Japanese treats too!!! your mom and dad are japanese? :D ?
hanami under the sakura trees *.*

Par said...

Nice treats!

Simba and Jazzi said...

That all looks very interesting. I wonder what it tastes like.

Simba xx

Ben & Darling said...

wow thats lotsa treats!! So other than the prison thingy, is the service good??

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wat a feast for ayako...but watch out your weight... heheh