Friday, April 11, 2008

SAKURA OF JAPAN.



Hi !

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. sorry for not being able to update my blog lately as papa & mummy was alway for a while, and me & Ayako was being locked in the Pet Hotel for a week while both of them back to Japan.
They arrived in Japan on 25th March and returned to Malaysia 31st March.
This is the shortest Japan trip they ever had so far as they used to stay away for 10 days or more,reason being is they are worried for me and Ayako as it was our first time staying in Pet Hotel.
Papa had taken some nice picture of Sakura, and also some Flowers of Japanplease feel free to click the link below to visit the photos he uploaded to his face book album.

Sakura


Flowers of Japan


Papa posing with pink sakura

A Sakura just open

mama & grandma & Taisuke, Kosuke having HANAMI lunch under the SAKURA tree

HANAMI lunch box

3 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

What cute dogs you are. You can swim as well, clever things.

Simba xx

Jiro@Rocky Loot said...

Actually I don't really liks to swim,my hooman force me into the water..I prefer somewhere my legs can touch the ground !

umekotyan said...

Good evening Jiro.
Was it able to enjoy Kumamoto?
It knows the country of cherry blossoms, and wonderful luck.
There is family's happiness with lunch. :)

from loved ume tyan