Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wonderfull Trip to Cameron Highland


11th & 12th October 2008

Cameron Highland

On this beautiful Saturday,we had another fun and enjoyable trip to Cameron Highland
My papa rented a bungalow with some other friends to spend a weekend together. The members are shown in the below pictures are myself,Ayako,Poochi the Beagle,Brwonie d' Cocker Spaniel,MOCO d' Chi Hua Hua,Leeco & Sugus d' Toy Poodle...with all the uncle and aunties.
The journey is about 3 hours from our home,approximately 220km away,we meet up with the others at one of the rest area along the highway. There was 5 cars convoy to the destination,this is my second trip to Cameron Highland but for other is their first time.so they are much more excited than me & Ayako.
The Villa we rented was a few kilometer from Ringlet town..we felt the air is cooler as compare to the city.All of us was excited and found that the Villa owner is having few dogs and they are staying at the back of the villa,within minutes,we mark all the corner and plants,flowers around the bungalow while my papa was checking in and talking to the owner. The villa owner is very nice uncle and friendly with us. There are not many places we doggy can enjoy,but this is definitely one of the best holiday outing place for us.We likes to say thank you to the kind uncle.

Our hooman are also enjoying themself as well as they enjoy drinking,delicious food talking & laughing the whole night.We also get to share some of the food stuff they made.
In next morning,we visited some tourist attraction and interesting places such as The Strawberry farm,Tea farm,flower farm as well as stores selling vegetables. The people here are quite dog friendly and they even ask permission to have photo session with us.
We wanna to come again to this place as papa & mummy thinking to have longer holiday in near future..especially holiday with us..
See more photos here & here !

>Group photo of us taking at the Cameron Valley Tea Farm
Heading to North by the highway
The long and straight hightway
Take a break after traveling about 140km in the car
 

Enough rest and start journey again !
AYAKO is curious of where are we heading to as the road are winding up hills
Valley view from the bungalow
The cool hills !
AYAKO & MOCO enjoying the cool breeze at balcony
Marking Territory ! This place is mine !
Analysing who left his marking here ,woof ! woof !
Woof !Woof ! Woof, my papa taking care of us while the hooman go shopping for Tea !
AYAKO & her favarite fren MOCO !
Relaxing at the Valley tea farm
LEECO & SUGUS
I am so tired and sleepy but AYAKO still very energetic !
SUGUS STreteching after lots of excercise !
Playing balls at the field.
Relaxing BROWNIE !


TEA PLANTATIONS
Walking in the Strawberry Fram
AYAKO & MOCO wearing the same dress, both so adorable !

11 comments:

Goofy said...

hey, looks like u both had a great time.. too bad I had skin problems and sick and couldn't join u both... that is so sad for me..

I saw that I had Sugus's shirt too!!!

love
goofy

Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Wow, looks like great fun and nice photos as well. U shld hv bitten the Rottie back!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Stopping by to say hello to all my DWB friends after the weekend. Hope you are all well.

Simba x

Kien said...

wah.. what a fun trip.. guess what?.. my mama is going to visit goofy next month too... but not bringing me!.. she is bringing my sista, coffee...our new addition..

Love
Rossi

Maggie said...

oh well! Jiro Ayako!
u should go there around raya that time! then we shall go for doggie gathering there...
yea cameron highland is so good place!! :) for us fluffy furry fellas rite :)
i wish i could stay there..well u can go to the strawberry park..well mom never invited me to go there.. -_-'
but its okay..i could go myself..with you both perhaps..:D

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh jiro, are u wearing dress?

wat a cooling place to be...

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oooppss sorry, that's ayako..

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you guys actually went! That place looks sooo sooper cool. Sooo hilly & green! I love big green land. Just wondering, is it cold up there? Looks hot to me but you guys were always wearing clothes.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Jiro & Ayako! U guys had lots of fun at Cameron Highlands! How I wish I can join you two hmpffff

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

What a fun trip you had in beautiful Cameron Highland.
The picture of Ayako and Moco wearing dresses are adorable!Please come visit me to share my happiness, I have to shout out loud my love, I'm deeply in love, buddy!
Cheers!

Snowy and Crystal said...

What a fun outing you guys had :) we enjoyed the pictures

Mind us asking, what type of camera your daddy uses?

and by the way, are LEECO & SUGUS
poodles?