Sunday, June 15, 2008

Unidentified Sickness



Hi

It's been more than a month since i last updated my blog.

I was suffering form unidentified illness,I had abdomen pain,back pain,I can't move or walk, I just lying on the floor foe the whole day..
Papa took me to visit the Vet many times,finally gave me an x-ray..yet problem unidentified,
Finally Dr. Lai Chong refer me to another Vet..but this ver gave me an shocking diagnosis,he said I might be paralyzes for my life..means I will not be able to move by myself..I will have to use a wheel chair..he said my backbone are something wrong and bla bla ..but papa did not believe him.
After that papa send my x-ray file to Japan and refer to another Vet..and the Vet in Japan said nothing wrong with me and shall recover soon...
I am feeling much better these few days and I am up and running, just hope that pain won't come again.

9 comments:

Scotch said...

Would be terrible if you can't move again. Hope you get better soon. :)

Regards,
Scotch

Par said...

I hope it's nothing serious.
Recover soon!

Ben & Darling said...

OMdoG, sound scary...I hope its nothing....and will recover soon.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Goofy said...

oh no... are you ok??? hope u recover soon.. please do update to us by time to time about this..

love
goofy

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Simba x

Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hope u r back at JT soon!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

that vet really freak out your whole family...

i'm sure u will be alright...

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

What a scary ordeal you went through. I hope you are doing better by now!

Levi's mom

Jiro@Rocky Loot said...

Hi,\
Thanks to all, I have recover nad able to run already..the Vet was wrong..