Friday, March 7, 2008

My 1st modeling job

Can't realy remember when was this modeling job taken place,may be it was 2 years ago when I just turn adult and looks extremely handsome during that time...ok ok ...once upon 2006...papa & mummy took me to the location...Malaysia's 5 star Pet hotel for some photo shooting..myself and Shalom was selected for the secene.

I was cool and relax..but my pawrent was excited and worred that i might not do a good job.

Anyway,the shooting just took two hours to complete and the result was satisfactory..The objective of this shooting is to publisize the Pet Hotel facilities in MAS CARGO...it was far deep inside the cargo area..Each time when you pass by the KLIA raod,you actually see a Ziraffee sign board shown the hotel advertising board.

They have comfortable check in counter and facilities like jacuzzi,,grooming area..and so on.mummy toook some pix..will post more pic if can find the pic..personally speaking, I don't like to stay there cause I don't like being cage ! :)



Ms Shalom & me at the recption counter


Being groom by the so called professional groommer..she is very sweet !


Another shot on the groomming table !






Hi to all,thank you for visiting my blog,someone bad has added a VIRUS link in the comments,so I temporary disable the comments.
Hate the BAD human whom are not contributing but added VIRUS link in my blog. God will punish those bad people !